Saturday, October 17, 2009

STAY TUNED, NEW POST TO COME...

Greetings Everyone,

First of all I want to say that this is Petit Fleur and not BD... I have been totally overwhelmed and frazzled lately, and as a result, ave not kept up with BD's postings as well as I'd liked. I am at least one post behind... We also just had a great visit last Sunday and he told me that more are coming. He also asked me to pass along a message to all of you:
"Hello Everyone, Thanks so much for hanging in there. I'll be back as soon as possible".
--BD

I apologize also that this is such a cumbersome process, but please please keep checking back!

And welcome to our newest member, J. I just discovered you on our member list. Thanks for joining us in Xanadu.

Stay tuned everyone, and happy fall.
Peace,
pf

No comments: